Is Black Magic Real?

Its always tricky when it comes to matter of  unreal things like magic and black-magic. Meanwhile some people believe that it exits and some people not. let me ask you a question. No ask yourself for every thing there is an opposite. Like good and bad. If you ask me a question that, is black magic exists I will say "yes". What is Black magic? Black magic the name itself has the negative vibes. Its a type of magic that user uses dark forces that can harm human life. With a strong will that dark forces encourage one to harm others. There are severe effect to targeted person with black magicsome times it leads to death ☠️💀. Especially i got all this information from agency areas and small villages in India. Most people says that user of black magic put his target 🎯 to link with a tree. Every one has their beliefs but some people doesn't like to talk. I am telling you this because i believe in good and bad and  we are living in unimaginable thing's. Do you believe in th...

A Survival From 2020

HELLO

 Everybody in this year obsessed with this pandemic of COVID-19. Mine is different through, But first, in this blog, I just want to tell my experience during this pandemic. During this pandemic, I never thought that I will be infected. but, you guys know that life always teaches us the thing that EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED THINGS.

EVERYTHING

Yes, Everything is just fine until the result of COVID-19. The results are coming and I tested positive. this were things going to a different stage and all of a sudden I thought that my life has a pause button for all my Dreams. and slowly I lost my smell and taste. First I fell like I am the most fearful person in the world at that moment. Slowly I started telling myself that I am going to find I am going to be ok. I m gonna be getting out of this pandemic. I started my home quarantine and the thing is everyone is just feared of us.

CHANGE OF THINGS

They started acting weird. Everything is changed and I feel like my house is gonna be different for the coming 14 days. in my house, 4 members got infected including me.every day we sit side by side we tell ourselves that we are gonna be out of this. In this meantime, the most unbearable thing is that we got separated from society they treated us like different kinds of people. There is no one for us. The worst thing is that family members also behave like strangers. in fact we are affected by COVID we got hurt ourselves mentally with people's behavior. in this situation, there has to be someone to get our back says"yes, I am here for you don't worry".Yes there are so many people we know but in the end "FAMILY IS FAMILY"


Yes, these kinds of situations make you stronger and vulnerable after all we are all human beings we should help each other.


"EVERY FALL WE TAKE IS A SIGN OF RISE IN OUR LIFES".

Comments